Our RV Travels

Updates on our Full-Time RV'ing lifestyle. Feel free to add your comments, replies and stories of your own.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Week of 3 October

Other than a shopping trip yesterday, not much to report for the day. Today after church, about 25 members of the family and friends gathered at Circle P Farm for a birthday celebration for grandaughter Michelle. Lots of great food as usual and chance to visit with some grandchildrlen and great-grandchildren that we hadn't had previously. Loretta still suffering, but was able to get around even better today. In fact she has now retired her cane, but still has to use the booster step to get in and out of our truck. But it is a pretty good step up into that so don't really blame her.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM , Blogger Andy W2UCZ said...

    Thursday October 7

    Seems this week has been mostly on the road. Monday I took Loretta and Sharon to Star Therapy in Columbia. This was Loretta's first session, and she suffered some afterwards. I did some shopping and other errands while they were there.
    Tuesday I went to my dentist in Pulaski. This was to get a filling in the tooth that had a root canal last week. Quite a delay there, but glad I went to him as I saved $75 over having it done at the time of the root canal. We discovered a slight water leak at the toilet. So I removed that and it appeared to be the vacuum breaker. In the evening all of the girls went to the YWCA where Loretta soaked in the Hot Tub. Said it felt great, but she sure suffered all night NOT a good thing to do.
    Yesterday it was back to Columbia for another therapy session. This time while waiting, I got $190.00 worth of diesel fuel in the truck, went to chiropractor for adjustment on back (don't really think I needed that)and went to RV store. They didn't have the vacuum breaker in stock, but the leak seems to have gone away anyhow. When we got home, I tended to some chores and washed the truck.
    Today Loretta seems to be feeling much better. Sure hope so as she has been suffering too much. But she is up to doing laundry right now. I have been also editing some of the many thousand pictures we have in our computer - very time consuming. But we got some new software that does speed the job up, which is why I was so far behind.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home