Our RV Travels

Updates on our Full-Time RV'ing lifestyle. Feel free to add your comments, replies and stories of your own.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

I guess I have pretty well abandoned this site.  As we are NOT traveling anymore there is not much to offer.  I have been driving some for a local auto dealer, including trips to Austin, TX, western MO and north of Chicago.  I do have to hire caregiver to stay with Loretta on the long trips.  I also have moved several RV's in the local area including picking up one near Indianapolis, IN.

We did make a trip last week to NY.  There we attended the 65th Class Reunion of my graduating class.  We also got to meet and visit with many of Loretta's family before returning to Tennessee.  The trip was pretty hard on Loretta but we did stay in Motels each way, so she is recovering OK.

Other than that, not much to report.  Doctor visits, shopping, some dining out and Church.  The weather here has been very HOT, so not much outside work.  I have done some maintenance jobs on the outside of our rig and truck.  I had been neglecting my walks, but recently started to walk at about 0500 in the morning before Loretta wakes.  I usually walk to the State Park Campground office about a 2 mile trip.  The drivers use the roadways around here for trash dumps, so I pick up trash each way.  Usually see some deer, rabbits and birds along the way too.

Guess that is all that I can offer at this time
GOD Bless
Andy and Loretta
W2UCZ@Yahoo.com
RVLoretta @gmail.com

Still trying to get address book back, so send emails.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home