Our RV Travels

Updates on our Full-Time RV'ing lifestyle. Feel free to add your comments, replies and stories of your own.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Latest update






UPDATE to blog

I see an error in my last blog, the date for my surgery is next Wednesday, 5 Mar. I understand that my stay will probably include at least 1 day in ICU. However the problem with Loretta not driving seems to be moot. I have been told that she can stay in the room with me, even ICU.

Her follow up mammogram revealed no problem also. BUT, I did receive word that there was something in my lungs that was revealed on the CT Scan. A week ago yesterday, we drove to Vanderbilt where we parked in a distant lot and took Shuttle to the Cancer Center. There we looked at the CT Scan and really saw little of interest. Loretta's son-in-law Bill had done scans at Maury Regional hospital. He suggested they get them to compare. They did that and Monday got word that there was nothing new so no concern at this time. Then I received word that the Urologist wants me to see a Kidney Doctor. So tomorrow (Thursday 27) we go back for that appointment. Daughter-in-law Kathy will drive us, more as company for Loretta than parking problem.

The truck has been starting and running well since last repairs. Incidently the propane price has caught us here with last 3 purchases at about $4.00/gal. However the weather has moderated with some days in 60 and 70's so usage is down. This week we are having another cold snap, but no single digit temperatures. Also saves on electric usage.

Otherwise things are about the same. Church, shopping, dining out and some visiting. I had been neglected my daily walks but have resumed those with milder weather. I usually pick up trash along the roadway in addition to enjoying the weather, walk and scenery. Some leavs and flowers had started to come out but this cold snap will set that back.

I certainly want to give thanks for all the prayers and thoughts that have been sent our way for our health. They are appreciated.
GOD Bless
Andy and Loretta

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM , Anonymous River Rafting servces said...

    your content is very good there is lost of information regarding travel please do regular posting so that every one can increase there knowledge .

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home